- Fundamentals of Computer Networking
- Networking Essentials and TCP/IP & OSI layer Model
- Network hardware
- Interconnecting of network hardware
- Peer to Peer Network
- Preparing network cables
- Dynamic and Static IP addressing (IPv4 & IPv6)
- Client – Server network
- Installing Client and Server OS
- Installing Active Directory
- Installation of server roles: file server, application server, DHCP server and DNS server
- Network Integration
- Client and Resource Management
- Basic Administration
- Types of Network Attacks & Prevention Techniques (Basic Firewall)
- Basic Configuration of Router and Switch
- Build a switch and router network
- Troubleshoot network problems with common network utilities.
- Troubleshoot a network connectivity problem
The programme consists of a mix of :
- √ Lectures and presentations
- √ Demonstrations
- √ Interactive discussions
- √ Hands-on practice
INTRODUCTION OF COURSE
Networking is at the heart of the digital transformation.This is a great course for developers, data scientists, cybersecurity specialists, and other professionals looking to broaden their networking domain knowledge. It’s also an excellent launching point for students pursuing a wide range of career pathways – from cybersecurity to software development to business and more.
You'll Learn These Core Skills:
- Plan and install a home or small business network using wireless technology, then connect it to the Internet.
- Develop critical thinking and problem-solving skills using Cisco Packet Tracer.
- Practice verifying and troubleshooting network and Internet connectivity.
- Recognize and mitigate security threats to a home network.