The CCNAv7 (Cisco Certified Network Associate) academy program comprises in tensive course modules, as follows:-
Course 1: Introduction to Networks
- Internetworking Concepts (Introduction to Networking, OSI and TCP/IP model)
- Interconnecting CISCO Devices
- Introduction to CISCO IOS and Basic Router and Switch Configuration
- IP addressing (IPv4) Subnetting, VLSM/ CIDR and IPv6.
Course 2: Switching Routing Wireless Essentials
- Remote location connectivity using Telnet, SSH and PUTTY Application
- Switching Essentials (VLAN, Inter-VLAN Routing) and Switch Security
- EtherChannel, DHCPv4 and SLAAC and DHCPv6
- First Hop Redundancy Protocols (FHRP)
- Wireless LANs concept and configuration
Course 3: Enterprise Networking Security & Automation
- Routing Essentials (Static and Single area OSPF)
- Access Control Lists for IPv4, Network Address Translation (NAT for IPv4)
- Concept of VPN/IP Sec, Qos, NW Management & Design and NW Virtualization & Automation
The programme consists of a mix of :
- √ Lectures and presentations
- √ Demonstrations
- √ Interactive discussions
- √ Hands-on practice
Cisco Networking Academy is a global platform which can be used to inspire students and instructors to make their future brighter. Cisco Networking Academy puts theory and hands-on-experience into practice.
Scope of CCNA in India is huge because Network automation and programming take around 70% of focus in any IT organization and anyone with the CCNA Certification training will be the one getting hired with very handsome salary based on knowledge and experience.