Centre for Research and Industrial Staff Performance, (CRISP), Bhopal has been established in the year 1997 as a Society under the Indo –German Technical Cooperation agreement. Ministry of MSME, Government of India was the line ministry for this project whereas the Department of Technical Education & Skill Development, Government of Madhya Pradesh and German Technical Cooperation agency (GTZ) were the implementation partners. It is headquartered in Bhopal with national & international operations dedicated to human resource development & organizational development. These activities are targeted at Government, Industries, Academic Institutions, Developmental Organizations as well as the Civil Society.
The organization has excellent infrastructure in terms of sophisticated laboratories in the field of Industrial Automation, Mechatronics, Production Technology, Information & Communication Technology (ICT), Multimedia Technology etc. CRISP is one of the most preferred service providers in the areas of Technical Vocational Education & Training (TVET), Training Institution Management and Entrepreneurship development.
- A nodal Centre for Department of Technical Education & Skill Development Government of Madhya Pradesh for technical and management staff capacity building.
- More than 500 delighted clients from Industries, Central & State Government Organizations, Academia, Developmental Organizations etc.
- A role model for German Technical Co-operation Agency (GTZ) for replicating CRISP like successful Project in India and other countries.
- Practicing professional & management principles in our operations.
- Facilitating applications of e-Governance for State Govt. of Madhya Pradesh.
- A strong team of qualified & experienced employees (more than 150) capable of handelling technical and educational projects within India & overseas.
AREA OF SPECIALIZATIONS
- Manufacturing Technology (CNC Technology, CAD/CAM (Unigraphics, Pro-E, CATIA, Solid Works & I-DEAS), AutoCAD.
- Industrial Automation (PLC, Variable Frequency Drives, Field Instrumentation, MMI, Hydraulics, Pneumatics).
- Mechatronics: Mechanical, Electrical, Electronics, Instrumentation, IT.
- Car Mechatronics.
- Behavioral Sciences and Management (Leadership Development, Communication Skills, Team Building etc.).
- Information Technology (Application & Software Development, Hardware & Networking Training, Web Designing etc.).
- Vocational Education & Training (Design & development of curriculum & study materials, Train The Trainers, Instructors Training, Trade identification survey, impact study etc).
- Fashion, Interior & Graphic Designing
- Multimedia (3D Animation, Non-Linear video editing, show reel development)
- Entrepreneurship Development