Broadening Our Footprints in the International Arena
Overseas centre at Ethiopia
CRISP has established its first overseas training centre in Addis Ababa, Ethiopia with an intention to broaden our footprints and enhance our outreach beyond the National boundary.
The centre is equipped with the latest technology and training equipment in the area of Electronics (PLC, Drives), Electrical (AC/DC Motors, Relay logic controls), Mechanical (Hydraulics, Mechanical Maintenance, CAD/CAM, Welding) and IT (CISCO, Programming languages, Computer hardware maintenance) etc.
To know more, please visit www.crispethiopia.com
Training assignments for overseas participants
We have repeatedly received nominations from various countries for several training programmes at our Bhopal centre, Ethiopia and on-site .
Few of the recent international trainings are as under:
- Ethiopia – Training of Industry personal in PLC, Mechanical Maintenance, Pneumatics and Hydraulics.
- Indonesia - Training of govt. officers & principals in competency based training module.
- Zambia (Vedanta group) - Industrial training in Automation for engineers from Konkola Copper Mines,
- Benin - On-site Training on Computer & Information Technology.
- Srilanka, Indonesia, Nepal, Bangladesh - Training for instructors on CISCO Networking from (nominated by CISCO).
Besides, we are regularly receiving individual participants for many of our training In the advanced technology area, from countries like Nigeria, Tanzania and UAE.