Vocational Projects : Government and Corporates
Over the years, CRISP has emerged as a pioneering organization in providing its expertise in developmental areas. We have developed strong networking with the Government of India, State Governments and the Corporates.
Our major areas on this front lie in :
- Developing employable skills of the unemployed people living in Rural & Urban areas
- Providing consultancy in developing Training System
- Research studies and surveys
- Undertaking Cluster development Projects
The major projects successfully implemented by us are :
A. Vocational Projects : Government and Corporates
The Government and Corporate sector consider us as one of the most preferred service providers in the areas of Technical Vocational Training and Skill Development.
- VoTEG (Vocational Technical Employment Generation) –a UNDP multi-skilling training programme
- INDUS project –Vocational Employment generation programme for children working in hazardous areas.
- Special Job Oriented Schemes of the Ministry of Rural Development and the State Govt.- SGSY
- Bare foot Engineers –Scheme of the MP State Govt., for creating “Grameen Engineers”
- Other Developmental schemes of the Governments for SC, ST, OBC, Gas Tragedy victims rehabilitation
Pioneer Industries have partnered with us for employment oriented skill development programmes in line with the Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) initiatives mandatory under the recent directives of the Government of India.
To mention a few :
- Engineers India Limited
- Power Finance Corporation
- Rural Electrification Corporation
- Tata Steel
B. Providing consultancy in developing Training System
We provide our technical Expertise in several related areas under the Training system :
- Conducting Training need assessment (TNA) of Industries
- Designing and developing Competence based Curriculum & Learning modules
- System Design for Vocational Training Projects
- Planning (Systems approach, defining inputs, processes,outputs and feedback).
- Monitoring (developing monitoring tools and systems)
- Training of Trainers: Pedagogy, skill up-gradation and training delivery
C. Researches, Studies & Surveys
We have undertaken several studies and surveys etc for our Government clients in :
- Diagnostic study and Need analysis
- Tracer studies
- Impact studies
CRISP has undertaken several projects of Cluster Development in areas of Handicrafts and Handloom from the Ministry of Textiles, GoI, right from diagnostic studies to social intervention, technical interventions and marketing interventions
Our Patron Clients for Developmental Project :
|International Clients||Government of India||State Government : Madhya Pradesh|